Monday, November 8, 2010

Almost There

Hello, blog people.  It's late, I'm fried but content and sitting here typing on my blog.  The book edit is DONE.  I can't believe it.  Tomorrow, it's off to the publishers at long last.  The covers have been approved, the manuscript is formatted, it's all done except for a bit of info I need for the front page.  What a long, tough road it's been but I'm so happy about it, I'd jump up and down if I had any energy to leap.  I'm skipping inside.  Sorry I've been so lax in my posts but it's all for the book and the sucker's done.  I think I just enjoy typing that word right now.  Done.

Ah, Beauty.

Wish me well.  After I hand it over, it's on to the next step: doing my part of getting it out into the world.  Snooze time now.  Take care.

Love, R

No comments:

Post a Comment